Pico vs. Convict Pico vs. Convict

baah

Congrats, that's the most money you'll ever make animating.

alien space slaughter alien space slaughter

I sure wish....

...that little kid got molested.

Hasn't this story been told about 4,888 different times too?

MadLabConcoctions responds:

After seeing this Sick-o animation, I can see why he like to molest children. He should be removed from the earth!

Jemima vs. Richter Jemima vs. Richter

THAT WAS GOOD

THAT WAS DAMNED GOOD!! I want more! MORE!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

A rarity.

This is still one of my favorite newgrounds toons. The only negative I have to say is that the text towards the end kind of killed the arbitrary and fun nature of this cartoon. Yes, we already know it's goofball and random, don't need to explain it. No need for narration. Just "the end". Great job!

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

Kind of weak.

The only part that comes close to good is when the guy gets socked in the face and does a backflip. Need serious lessons in comic timing and you aren't acting, you're overacting. Which makes you all look like a bunch of high school kids 'trying' to be funny. Oh wait...

Monkey Madness III Monkey Madness III

This cartoon is sweet lincoln!

Although there were no graphic rape scenes, this is still one of the best things on newgrounds. After seeing this I will only take injections into my armpit.

The Cay The Cay

Squat onto apple.

You are truly talented. I squatted onto a apple after I watched this because I was so delighted to see the cay finally get what was coming to him all these years.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

I LOVE IT!

This is funny and fantastic. I also feel a sense of erotic closure.

Reality Lost Reality Lost

Ani-Trash

Oh my god! Who would have suspected another worthless poorly animated/poorly drawn 'anime' crap heap being posted on NG? Just quit now.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Nothing spectacular.

Pretty funny stuff here and there. Artwork ranged from horrible to mediocre. And with that said it will probably end up in the top 50.